1. Currently, travelers can reach Kinmen from Taipei, Taichung, Chiayi, Tainan, and Kaohsiung. About 50 minute to 1 hour flight is needed from Taiwan to Kinmen by way of Penghu; travelers can enjoy the panorama of this beautiful Penghu archipelago. Every March – April is fog season. We suggest you confirm your flight before departure.
2. Airlines Service Reservation Phone
● Kinmen Airport：(082)322381
● TransAsia Airways：Local Call ：449-8123 Mobile；(02)449-8123
● Uni Air：(02)2508-6999
● Mandarin Airlines：Local Call ：412-8008 Mobile；(02)412-8008
● Far Eastern Air Transport：(02)8770-7999
Take bus No.3 and get off at JinCheng Town Station (at the fee of NTD24), and transfer to bus No. 5, and get off at Kinmen Youth Activity Center Station(at the fee of NTD12). Buses run every 40-70 minutes.
Take the taxi for NTD 200-250 per vehicle per trip.
Pick-up service from airport
Kinmen Youth Activity Center can send staff to pick you up at the airport. For 4 people or under, one trip is NTD150. For 5-8 people, one trip is NTD 350. (If you need shuttle service, please call us at least 24 hours before you arrival.